Do you have happy feet? These five healthy habits will help keep your toes taping!
1) Examine your feet regularly, including the soles (using a mirror), between your toes, and around the heels – to detect any discoloration, cracking, peeling or scarring.
2) Exercise appropriately – to maintain adequate blood supply, circulation and skin rejuvenation of your feet.
3) Clean your feet daily with warm water and soap; dry them thoroughly – to prevent skin deterioration, excessive perspiration and infection.
4) Apply Diabetic Foot Cream consistently – to moisturize and protect your feet while keeping them soft and supple.
5) Wear appropriate footwear; socks, stockings, and shoes that fit, and which provide your feet with sufficient airflow and protection – to help control foot temperature and blood supply.